Hello, my wellness warrior!
When I first became a health coach, I had no idea that my own health would dramatically improve in the ways that it has. For years, I struggled with migraines, Celiac Disease, Fibromyalgia and Chronic Adrenal Fatigue.
I am a Certified Holistic Health Coach and during my studies at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, I learned the importance of smoothies, and now I drink one every day of my life. At the institute, I was able to study over 100 dietary theories, and I also had the opportunity to study under respected teachers and leaders such as Andrew Weil, Mark Hyman, Geneen Roth and Deepak Chopra.
When I was first diagnosed, my doctor wanted to give me many prescription drugs and I knew there had to be a better way for my body. I researched holistic alternatives and stumbled upon essential oils. That was 4 years ago and I haven’t turned back.
Why Are Smoothies Beneficial to Your Health?
- Chock full of vitamins, enzymes, and minerals
- Easy to digest, which means optimal assimilation of nutrients
- Great for stabilizing blood sugar (you will see each smoothie here has a healthy fat, and fat is key for blood sugar stabilization)
- A fabulous way to consume a variety of different fruits or vegetables at one time
- Terrific for cleansing the body of toxicity
- An easy way to add more fiber to your diet for optimal bowel function
Smoothies will give you more energy and are the best on-the-go meal known to man.
Learn more about the power of the smoothie in my free guide.
Download Your Free Copy Today