Many of you have asked for my go-to dessert recipe and this is it!
These Black Bean Brownies are rich, creamy and packed full of protein with just a hint of peppermint. One bite and it just melts in your mouth. Make sure to make extra as these will go fast!
- -15 ounces black beans
- -2 faux eggs(use vegan egg or Ener G)
- -1/4 cup cacao powder
- -2/3 cup agave nectar
- -1/3 cup coconut oil
- -1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- -3/4 cup chocolate chips divided
- -4 drops essential oil
- -Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all ingredients except chocolate chips into a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour batter into a large bowl and stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased 8x8 inch pan and top with the remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Bake for 30 to 35 mins or until a toothpick in the middle comes out clean.
- Let cool and cut into pieces. Store in the fridge and Enjoy!!